Builders EV Circuit Program
Single-Family New Home BuildersGeorgia is an electric vehicle (EV)-friendly state and a top-ranked market nationwide for electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. As the number of EV enthusiasts grows, so does the need to improve EV charging options – including the ability to charge at home.
Georgia Power’s Electric Vehicle Charger Rebate Program makes it easy for builders of residential new home construction to join us in our commitment to growing the EV infrastructure for all Georgians. The program offers valuable information on EV technologies and charging options – as well as incentives to help offset some of the costs associated with EV charger installation.
Benefits for Builders
- Position your company as a leader in innovation.
- Use the EV plug-in ready outlet as a selling tool to attract new home buyers.
- Join our commitment in making electric vehicle ownership accessible for homeowners.
- Help protect our environment with quiet, efficient and clean transportation.
Electric Vehicle Charger Rebate ProgramGeorgia Power residential new construction builders may qualify for a $100 rebate for each dedicated circuit installed.
- Home must be served by Georgia Power
- Dedicated 240-volt plug-in ready circuit including NEMA 14-50 outlet
- New, single-family home
- Third-party vendors or EV charging businesses not eligible
Rebates available for installations completed between January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022, subject to all terms and conditions available online at georgiapower.com/ev.
*Please note, after clicking "Begin Application" below you will be required to create a unique portal ID and password